Video Conference bookings are made via V-scene (formerly JVCS – Janet Videoconferencing Service).
You must first register your VC equipment onto V-scene. For advice on how to do this contact Gary Jelks or Mina Patel.
Gary Jelks email@example.com Phone – 020 8708 8880
Mina Patel firstname.lastname@example.org
V-Scene ( formerly JVCS – Janet Videoconferencing Service) booking service allows schools and educational establishments across the UK to connect to each other and all over the world.
Click HERE to visit the JVCS Janet Videoconferencing Service website.
You can use V-scene booking to:
1. Link up to more than one venue at a time -you can book a multipoint VC
2. Book a VC with a museum or other content provider
3. Book a VC with a school abroad
4. Book a VC for a user wanting to use a webcam and JVCS desktop
5. Book a QA test – to see if your VC equipment is functioning correctly
6. You can call their Help Desk, support offered 8am – 8pm Mon – Fri & 8am -5pm on Sat