Subjects covered by the letters include the following.
- child bumped their head
- child’s achievement
- date of school photos
- emergency contact form
- event invitation
- FSM renewal request
- late attendance
- ordering school photos
- reason for absence
- request for meeting – arranged
- request for meeting – unarranged
- incorrect PE kit
- school trips
- swimming lessons
Instructions for use of Documents on this site.
1. Open required language folder
2. Open required letter
3. Insert details of pupil/event on page 1 (English letter). These will automatically transfer to Page 2 (translated letter)
4. Print letter using your own school letter headed paper.
5. These documents are protected and can only be saved as a text file. To save click on File on your toolbar and then click on Save as text
Please note: These documents are templates; English words inserted into the letters will remain in English in the translated letter.